Welcome to A Little Entomology
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for purchases made through our website
By purchasing from A Little Entomology all customers agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment must be made in full before item is posted.
- Payment is accepted through Visa, MasterCard, Square, AMEX, ZipPay, Afterpay and direct deposits.
- A Little Entomology will not accept returns or replacements after 7 days of received delivery.
- Any issues must be brought to the attention of A Little Entomology in writing within 7 days of received delivery for it to be considered for refund or replacement.
- The specimens stocked by A Little entomology are 100% real, unaltered and natural. With this, minor damage to the insect can occur during the preservation and mounting proccess. A Little Entomology can not guarantee a perfect specimen.
- A Little Entomology takes great care in providing a quality specimen that has been professinally preserved. But as it is a natural product, we give no warranty in the case of deterioration over time, or from improper care of the specimen.
- A Little Entomology will not provide a refund for change of mind after the item has been dispached from the warehouse.
- If a customer is unhappy with the quality of the specimen purchased from A Little Entomology, they can return the item within 7 days of receiving the order, at their own cost and will be given a replacement.
- Returned item/s must be in reasonable condition.
- Orders will be delivered to the customer via postal service
- Please inspect item/s for quality and quantity upon delivery. Claims will only be considered if concerns are raised in writing within 7 days of delivery.
– A Little Entomology will accept no liability in excess of the purchase price paid for the item/s.
– A Little Entomology will accept no liability for theft, loss or damages caused to item/s during or after delivery.